This workbook offers the opportunity to reflect on what you learned from the previous year, month, or project and better articulate the vision for an upcoming project, year, or organization, set specific goals to work towards the vision, and create an action plan to achieve the vision.
A large part of leadership is self-awareness. We must know and understand outselve and use that to envision what we are capable of. This vision needs to be clear in our minds so we can attach goals and action plans to it or even get others on board. Additionally, taking time to reflect on who we are, where we have been, and where we want to go is key to growing as a leader. Use this workbook to organize your visions, goals, and action plans in one place.
Reflective Visioning Workbook Includes:
- Reflect on learnings from previous timeframe (year, month, project)
- Rate Your Life: Where are you at in your life right now?
- My Vision (includes a visualization exercise)
- Dream Day
- Vision Board (includes pages of sample phrases and images)
- Share My Vision in Writing
- Space for 3 Goals and Action Plans
Need more than just the workbook. Check out Goal Digger's Reflective Visionings Workshop options.
Reflective Visioning Workbook
All sales of the Reflective Visioning Workbook are final.